There’s always that fear that we don’t have those ideal celebrity smiles to flash for that Facebook or school photo, so why don’t you let Dr. P. Vernon Erwin give you the gift of a brighter and whiter smile while using quality biocompatible materials to keep you safe and healthy. In consultation with you, we can lighten and improve the color of your smile by several shades in one sitting. Read along as we lay out the best tooth whitening options for you.
Tooth Whitening Options
There are many ways to whiten smiles without using toxic, unhealthy ingredients that can compromise one’s health. With our alternatives, we can provide our Glendale patients with the smile of their life.
- Over –the-counter tooth whitening products work efficiently but at a much slower pace than in-office treatments. These types of products like whitening toothpastes and whitening strips tend to work over a period of time, slowly lightening the darkened shade of enamel. If you’re not too concerned about a flashy smile, this is a great safe alternative that you can do from home.
- Mouth rinses are also available in many drugstores and grocery stores that are marketed specifically to those looking to brighten their smile for an affordable price. Opt for a rinse such as Colgate Optic White or Crest 3D White to incorporate into your daily oral hygiene routine.
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening provides fast results just in time for any event or occasion that can easily be penciled into your schedule. In a single in-office visit, we can reverse all teeth staining effects that coffee, tea, sodas, and other substances that can cause due to their heavy, dark pigmentation.
- Zoom 2! is a new and improved way to whiten your teeth in-office with less sensitivity and time making it 33% faster than the original Zoom! teeth whitening treatment so you can spend less time in the dentist chair and more time smiling and feeling confident.
- Deep bleaching is another method of teeth whitening that we do in-office. Deep bleaching’s technique works by restoring our teeth’s ability to absorb oxygen which in turn dissolves those hard-to-get stains. Looking for an effective, at home solution? Most dentists are able to provide custom-designed whitening trays filled with powerful body-friendly whitening gel so you can brighten your smile in the comfort of your own home. Most of our Glendale patients see results in two weeks. However, results depend on each patient and the complexities of their case.
Contact Dr. Erwin for your teeth whitening consultation today!
Do you want to take your smile to the next level? Are you looking to dazzle someone in your next interview, get-together, or date? Contact Dr. P. Vernon Erwin for a safe, body conscious method of teeth whitening. We strive to provide all of our patients with healthy options that are biocompatible with your body so you can feel good about your visit to the dentist instead of unsure about all the chemicals other dentists put into your body. We serve patients in Glendale, Burbank, and the Pasadena areas as well as the rest of Los Angeles County. If you’re interested in scheduling a personal consultation with Dr. Erwin to discuss your oral health options, contact our Glendale office today. We look forward to assisting you!